Friday, April 2, 2010

Me, myself, and I

Hey guys!
So i figure it was probably really confusing for you all having me
start this blog without a proper introduction! So this post is going to be dedicated
to tell you a little something about me :)

-My name's sarah! I'm 19 years young and I'm a psychology student in Montreal Canada!
-I love to bake for others/myself, it somehow calms me from all my other worries and thoughts!
-Me and my family are a very tight bunch. I have two younger brothers (14, and 17) and a mother that I'm extremely close with!
-I'm new to all of this blogging world, so please bare with me :)
-I'm a total animal lover! I'm no vegetarian however I have not touched a piece of red meat in 3 years now! I do not include Poultry and seafood much in my daily live however I would still find it difficult to completely cut them out. I'm trying slowly yet surely though ;)
-I live in a house with 4 cats, and 1 bassethound (a dog)! Sadly no that's not my dog! Of all the animals of the cats named Pasha and I have quite the bond! He's my baby and he's very much like a dog, following me around and meowing at me, although I always imagine its him talking(I swear thats not weird)!

That's my baby :) & my room!

-I try my best to live a healthy lifestyle. I try to work out at least four times a week and eat a balanced diet! I absolutely love fruits. However this does not mean that I dont indulge once in a while, after all my favorite thing to bake is cookies :)
-I'm fluent in english AND french and I lived in North Carolina for a good part of my teenage years where I have made some very tight knit friendships!
-This blog will be based on the goodies I bake and perhaps a bit of my life :) ! Get to know me, I love new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment